Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deer hunting problem?
I just started bow hunting this year. The past few times I have been hunting all of the deer have seen me almost before I see them. I am at least 15 feet up in a tree, and I stay very still in quiet, what is my problem?
(10-27-2016, 01:59 AM)SameraAzam Wrote: I just started bow hunting this year. The past few times I have been hunting all of the deer have seen me almost before I see them. I am at least 15 feet up in a tree, and I stay very still in quiet, what is my problem?

Scent control
Scent control can help me for hunting.
(10-29-2016, 02:16 AM)SameraAzam Wrote: Scent control can help me for hunting.

You asking or saying?
I just asking you dear. I mean how can sent control help me for hunting?
Scent control is preached by a lot of the " best hunters" out there. It is super important but there could be a lot things going on that we the folks on the site don't know about what you're doing "wrong".
I've been out twice this year, haven't been busted once thankfully. Also havent seen a slob doe or been in a big bucks house either so who knows. Sounds like you should get scent control and a good stand site setup with good cover and back drop so they don't see you or smell you. Good luck. Keep us posted.
(11-01-2016, 12:19 PM)SameraAzam Wrote: I just asking you dear. I mean how can sent control help me for hunting?

Wash all the clothes you wear hunting with scent free soap. Store your hunting clothes in a plastic tote or bag. You can throw some leaves in to help add a cover scent. Also they sell scent free spray to spray yourself down with each time you go out. Also use the wind in your favor. There's an app called huntstand that will help you predict wind direction. Good luck